Product Launch – US: Brown-Forman's Early Times 354 Bourbon
Click through to see the Early Times 354 bottle
Brown-Forman's Early Times 354 Bourbon
Category - Spirits, whisky, Bourbon, 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, initially in 17 markets, with more to follow in 2011
Price - SRP of US$15.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Brown-Forman
After an absence from the US since 1983, Early Times 354 joins Early Times Kentucky Whisky in an expansion of Brown-Forman's Early Times brand in the country.
Early Times is available in 28 countries around the world.
The name refers to the number on Early Times distillery’s federal permit, 354 - the longest held in Kentucky. In 1860, Jack Beam built a distillery at a place called Early Times Station in Kentucky. By the 1950s, Early Times was the best-selling Bourbon in the world, according to Brown-Forman.
The brand will be the subject of an ad campaign to coincide with its release in several trade magazines.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets