Product Launch - NORTH AMERICA: Brown-Forman's Collingwood Rye 21-Year-Old
Click through to view Brown-Forman's Collingwood Rye 21-Year-Old
Brown-Forman's Collingwood Rye 21-Year-Old
Category – Spirits, whisky, rye, Canada, 40% abv
Available – From this month
Location – In selected markets in the US and Canada
Price – SRP of US$69.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Brown-Forman
Brown-Forman has lined up the launch of a 21-year-old expression of its Collingwood blended Canadian whisky. The iteration launches this month in Ontario in Canada and in 16 US markets: Alaska, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, Montana, New York, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Washington and Wyoming.
Collingwood Rye 21-Year-Old has been produced using water from Georgian Bay in Ontario and has been aged in seasoned oak barrels before being finished off in toasted maplewood barrels.
Brown-Forman is expected to release its Q2 and H1 results on 4 December.
Collingwood blended premium Canadian whisky announces the release of Collingwood Rye 21-Year-Old, a one-time only bottling of 21-year old Canadian rye whisky available in select markets within the United States and Canada beginning in November.
21 years ago, a small unnamed batch of malted rye whisky identified only as lot 41-06-91 was crafted at the distillery in Collingwood, Ontario. This whisky has now become Collingwood Rye 21-Year-Old which has been fermented and distilled from a unique recipe of 100 percent malted rye and pure spring water from Ontario's Georgian Bay. Collingwood Rye 21-Year-Old has matured for 21 years in seasoned oak barrels and in its finishing step, this unique Canadian whisky rests with toasted Maplewood to complete its smooth character.
Collingwood Rye 21-Year-Old is presented at 80 proof with limited quantities available in Ontario and 16 U.S. markets: Alaska, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, Montana, New York, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Washington and Wyoming. The suggested retail price for this 750ml offering is $69.99.
"Collingwood Rye 21-Year-Old is a rare style of Canadian whisky," said Senior Brand Manager Pedro Berrueco. "This special offering is exceptionally well-balanced and creates a unique flavor profile due to its toasted Maplewood finish combined with a 21-year maturation period."
Original source: Company Release
Alcoholic beverages are drinks that contain ethanol and are generally categorized into three types: beer, spirits (distilled beverages), and wine. Beer is an alcoholic beverage manufactured by the hyd...
First Beverage Group, a private equity and financial advisory firm, has appointed a former Brown-Forman COO as the chairman of its board. ...
Mast-Jägermeister is to take its UK distribution JV in-house....
Florida Ice & Farm Co (FIFCO) has appointed a former Brown-Forman chief marketing officer to lead its North American Breweries (NAB) unit. ...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts