Product Launch – US: Brown-Forman's Canadian Mist Black Diamond
Brown-Forman's Canadian Mist Black Diamond
Category - Spirits, Canadian whisky, 43% abv
Available – From later this month
Location – US, initally in six markets – Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan and Texas. More markets will follow in early 2011
Price – SRP of US$14.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Brown-Forman
Canadian Mist Black Diamond is a line extension from Brown-Forman's Canadian Mist Whisky. It is blended at 86 proof and has a higher Sherry and rye content than Canadian Mist.
The signature of master blender Steve Hughes will appear on each bottle.
Canadian Mist is distilled in Collingwood, Ontario.
The first management briefing of 2011, brought to you by Euromonitor, looks at what this year will bring for the global drinks industry. Ahead of this, just-drinks looks back to look forward: Our brie...
A down-in-the-dumps Richard Woodard is a Richard Woodard best-avoided. But, the spirits giants of this world can bring him out of his stupor. And, all it would take is a little bit of spending....
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review