GLOBAL: Brown-Forman upates Jack Daniel's Single Barrel
The company said today (25 September) that the updated bottle takes its cues from a classic decanter with a thick glass base and square shoulders. Each bottle is hand-labelled with its rick, barrel number and individual bottling date.
Other new features include a redesigned label, raised scripted signature of Jack Daniel, which is blown into the glass, and a collectable coin encased in the top of each wooden stopper.
The new look Jack Daniel's Single Barrel bottles are available now.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has elected the former vice chairman and CFO of Brown-Forman Corporation, Phoebe Wood, as its director....
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research