US: Brown-Forman unveils Southern Comfort website
Southern Comfort has seen recent US sales fall
The site, which was launched earlier this week, encourages users to submit their own Southern Comfort cocktail recipes. The ten most popular drinks will win the so-called “mug of a mug”, which has the winner's face hand-crafted into its shape.
“The concept behind the new website is all about giving our drinkers a platform to show us, and the world, how they like to drink their Southern Comfort,” Brown-Forman said.
Only US residents over 21 can enter.
The push is part of Southern Comfort's “Whatever's Comfortable” campaign, which in its first year managed to turn around sales drops in the US. However, in Brown-Forman's most recent YTD numbers, the US delivered a mid single-digit fall in sales for Southern Comfort.
To access the Southern Comfort website, click here.
Analyses of the leading companies in the alcohol industry...
Brown-Forman is among the leading forces in the advancing whiskies category while the iconic Jack Daniel’s brand secures the company an enviable place in the booming bourbon segment. This report exami...
Spirits in Portugal industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contai...
Spirits in New Zealand industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also con...
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research