US: Brown-Forman unveils Kentucky Derby Woodford Reserve bottle
The Brown-Forman Woodford Reserve commemorative bottle
Brown-Forman has released a limited-edition Woodford Reserve bottle commemorating the Kentucky Derby.
The 1-litre bottle, featuring artwork depicting the famous horse race, will go on sale in 46 markets in the US for US$43.99, Brown Forman said this week. A spokesperson told just-drinks only a limited number of bottles will be released.
Woodford Reserve has been the official Bourbon of the Kentucky Derby for the past 15 years, Brown-Forman said. It also sponsors The Woodford Reserve Turf Classic, which runs on Kentucky Derby Day, 4 May.
To read an exclusive just-drinks interview with Brown-Forman CEO Paul Varga, click here.
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research