US: Brown-Forman unveils Kentucky Derby Woodford Reserve bottle
The Brown-Forman Woodford Reserve commemorative bottle
Brown-Forman has released a limited-edition Woodford Reserve bottle commemorating the Kentucky Derby.
The 1-litre bottle, featuring artwork depicting the famous horse race, will go on sale in 46 markets in the US for US$43.99, Brown Forman said this week. A spokesperson told just-drinks only a limited number of bottles will be released.
Woodford Reserve has been the official Bourbon of the Kentucky Derby for the past 15 years, Brown-Forman said. It also sponsors The Woodford Reserve Turf Classic, which runs on Kentucky Derby Day, 4 May.
To read an exclusive just-drinks interview with Brown-Forman CEO Paul Varga, click here.
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Heineken unveils global Desperados push
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014