US: Brown-Forman unveils Kentucky Derby Woodford Reserve bottle
The Brown-Forman Woodford Reserve commemorative bottle
Brown-Forman has released a limited-edition Woodford Reserve bottle commemorating the Kentucky Derby.
The 1-litre bottle, featuring artwork depicting the famous horse race, will go on sale in 46 markets in the US for US$43.99, Brown Forman said this week. A spokesperson told just-drinks only a limited number of bottles will be released.
Woodford Reserve has been the official Bourbon of the Kentucky Derby for the past 15 years, Brown-Forman said. It also sponsors The Woodford Reserve Turf Classic, which runs on Kentucky Derby Day, 4 May.
To read an exclusive just-drinks interview with Brown-Forman CEO Paul Varga, click here.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part II: Beer & Cider
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018