US: Brown-Forman unveils Kentucky Derby Woodford Reserve bottle
The Brown-Forman Woodford Reserve commemorative bottle
Brown-Forman has released a limited-edition Woodford Reserve bottle commemorating the Kentucky Derby.
The 1-litre bottle, featuring artwork depicting the famous horse race, will go on sale in 46 markets in the US for US$43.99, Brown Forman said this week. A spokesperson told just-drinks only a limited number of bottles will be released.
Woodford Reserve has been the official Bourbon of the Kentucky Derby for the past 15 years, Brown-Forman said. It also sponsors The Woodford Reserve Turf Classic, which runs on Kentucky Derby Day, 4 May.
To read an exclusive just-drinks interview with Brown-Forman CEO Paul Varga, click here.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Stagnant wine growth a concern for Constellation
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads