US: Brown-Forman unveils Kentucky Derby Woodford Reserve bottle
The Brown-Forman Woodford Reserve commemorative bottle
Brown-Forman has released a limited-edition Woodford Reserve bottle commemorating the Kentucky Derby.
The 1-litre bottle, featuring artwork depicting the famous horse race, will go on sale in 46 markets in the US for US$43.99, Brown Forman said this week. A spokesperson told just-drinks only a limited number of bottles will be released.
Woodford Reserve has been the official Bourbon of the Kentucky Derby for the past 15 years, Brown-Forman said. It also sponsors The Woodford Reserve Turf Classic, which runs on Kentucky Derby Day, 4 May.
To read an exclusive just-drinks interview with Brown-Forman CEO Paul Varga, click here.
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD