US: Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey ad
The 30-second “Swarm” spot continues Tennessee Honey's “King Bee” campaign that helped boost US sales of the brand by 37% in the past fiscal year. The new spot was pre-released on social media before appearing on TV last week, Brown-Forman said yesterday (1 July).
“We wanted the new spot to demonstrate the many fans that Tennessee Honey has acquired throughout the year,” said Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey senior brand manager, Casey Nelson.
Brown-Forman released a new ad for its Southern Comfort portfolio last month.
The Future of the Spirits Market in Turkey to 2017
The report presents detailed data on the Spirits consumption trends in Turkey, historic and forecast consumption volume and value at market and category level, brand share, alcoholic strength, price s...read more
If Scotch sales receive an end-of-year bump this month, there's a good chance it is from whisky executives toasting a banner year for the brown stuff....
Over the last 10 years RTD's as a category may not have grown at anywhere near the level it did between 1998 and 2003 but it has, nevertheless enjoyed steady global growth. This reality flies in the f...
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are just-drinks' ten favourite quotes in 2013....
Some interesting developments have been occuring within the Vodka category since the publication of our previous global market review of the category....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read analyses on just-drinks in 2013....
Russian investor Roustam Tariko, the owner of Russian Standard, gained full control of CEDC in April 2013. The new owner is expected to focus more on the Russian market. This, in turn, could mean less...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report