US: Brown-Forman tweaks Jack Daniel's bottle
Brown-Forman revamps Jack Daniel's bottle. To view both old and new, click below.
The drinks group said yesterday (16 May) that its redesign has accentuated the bottle's square shoulders. It has also reduced the amount of information on the front label and neck.
The new bottle is expected to hit retailers' shelves from July.
A new report incorporating the IWSR's spirits rankings and a just-drinks readership survey confirms Johnnie Walker's status as the undisputed global brand leader in the spirits sector but also has som...
The global wine industry remains highly fragmented. In a recent Euromonitor International global briefing, entitled 'How Wine Companies Can Become Global', Jeremy Cunnington looked at why, and whether...
Diageo and Pernod Ricard have dominated an inaugural list of the world's top performing spirits brands....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends