US: Brown-Forman turns spotlight on Gentleman Jack after 25 years
Brown-Forman has unveiled the first TV campaign for its Gentleman Jack Rare Tennessee Whiskey since the brand was launched in 1988.
The "Secret Meetings” commercial premièred in the US on Sunday and introduces Gentleman Jack's “The Order of Gentleman” campaign, Brown-Forman said yesterday (15 April). The company will also launch a website that invites consumers to take part in challenges to unlock rewards.
“The campaign targets men who are transitioning from their carefree single days into more maturity,” Jack Daniel's SVP Managing Director John Hayes said. “These people still have a fondness for regular Jack Daniel's. As they grow up, Jack Daniel’s might represent a bit more of their younger days and they are looking to step up."
Gentleman Jack is part of Brown-Forman's portfolio of super and ultra-premium whiskey that grew net sales year-to-date by 19% in the company's most recent fiscal full-year results.
Two entities expressed "serious interest" in buying collapsed wholesaler Waverley TBS after it called in administrators last year, it has emerged. ...
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research