US: Brown-Forman turns spotlight on Gentleman Jack after 25 years
Brown-Forman has unveiled the first TV campaign for its Gentleman Jack Rare Tennessee Whiskey since the brand was launched in 1988.
The "Secret Meetings” commercial premièred in the US on Sunday and introduces Gentleman Jack's “The Order of Gentleman” campaign, Brown-Forman said yesterday (15 April). The company will also launch a website that invites consumers to take part in challenges to unlock rewards.
“The campaign targets men who are transitioning from their carefree single days into more maturity,” Jack Daniel's SVP Managing Director John Hayes said. “These people still have a fondness for regular Jack Daniel's. As they grow up, Jack Daniel’s might represent a bit more of their younger days and they are looking to step up."
Gentleman Jack is part of Brown-Forman's portfolio of super and ultra-premium whiskey that grew net sales year-to-date by 19% in the company's most recent fiscal full-year results.
Two entities expressed "serious interest" in buying collapsed wholesaler Waverley TBS after it called in administrators last year, it has emerged. ...
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Innovations - Scotch Whisky VII
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China