US: Brown-Forman turns spotlight on Gentleman Jack after 25 years
Brown-Forman has unveiled the first TV campaign for its Gentleman Jack Rare Tennessee Whiskey since the brand was launched in 1988.
The "Secret Meetings” commercial premièred in the US on Sunday and introduces Gentleman Jack's “The Order of Gentleman” campaign, Brown-Forman said yesterday (15 April). The company will also launch a website that invites consumers to take part in challenges to unlock rewards.
“The campaign targets men who are transitioning from their carefree single days into more maturity,” Jack Daniel's SVP Managing Director John Hayes said. “These people still have a fondness for regular Jack Daniel's. As they grow up, Jack Daniel’s might represent a bit more of their younger days and they are looking to step up."
Gentleman Jack is part of Brown-Forman's portfolio of super and ultra-premium whiskey that grew net sales year-to-date by 19% in the company's most recent fiscal full-year results.
Two entities expressed "serious interest" in buying collapsed wholesaler Waverley TBS after it called in administrators last year, it has emerged. ...
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World