US: Brown-Forman to say goodbye to Jack Daniel's production chief
Brown-Forman shipped about 11m nine-litre cases of Jack Daniel's last year
Tommy Beam, who joined Brown-Forman in 1965, will be replaced on 31 July by Larry Combs, the head of the group's technical services, the company said yesterday (9 April).
“Larry has demonstrated excellent leadership ability and we believe is the ideal person to take on the responsibility of managing the productions operations of our largest and most important brand,” a Brown-Forman spokesperson said.
In year-to-date results last month, Brown-Forman said strong global demand for its North American whiskey helped it post sales and profits increases.
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Carlsberg's Q4 & Full Year - Preview
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research