US: Brown-Forman to say goodbye to Jack Daniel's production chief
Brown-Forman shipped about 11m nine-litre cases of Jack Daniel's last year
Tommy Beam, who joined Brown-Forman in 1965, will be replaced on 31 July by Larry Combs, the head of the group's technical services, the company said yesterday (9 April).
“Larry has demonstrated excellent leadership ability and we believe is the ideal person to take on the responsibility of managing the productions operations of our largest and most important brand,” a Brown-Forman spokesperson said.
In year-to-date results last month, Brown-Forman said strong global demand for its North American whiskey helped it post sales and profits increases.
Some interesting developments have been occuring within the Vodka category since the publication of our previous global market review of the category....
Russian investor Roustam Tariko, the owner of Russian Standard, gained full control of CEDC in April 2013. The new owner is expected to focus more on the Russian market. This, in turn, could mean less...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Stagnant wine growth a concern for Constellation
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads