US: Brown-Forman to say goodbye to Jack Daniel's production chief
Brown-Forman shipped about 11m nine-litre cases of Jack Daniel's last year
Tommy Beam, who joined Brown-Forman in 1965, will be replaced on 31 July by Larry Combs, the head of the group's technical services, the company said yesterday (9 April).
“Larry has demonstrated excellent leadership ability and we believe is the ideal person to take on the responsibility of managing the productions operations of our largest and most important brand,” a Brown-Forman spokesperson said.
In year-to-date results last month, Brown-Forman said strong global demand for its North American whiskey helped it post sales and profits increases.
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review