US: Brown-Forman signs up new media marketer
Toast! Network will provide Brown-Forman Beverages with relationship management tools and a nationwide database of qualified customers through its extensive network of retail partners.
“We’re always looking for new ways to reach out to our customers to build loyalty for our brands and establish long term relationships with consumers. Toast! offers a very effective means for us to initiate and maintain a dialogue with our customers at both the retail and consumer level,” said Andrew Mansinne, global brand director for Brown-Forman Beverages Worldwide.
Toast! has a database of over 500,000 qualified consumers giving brands the ability to target consumers using a variety of demographics including age, gender and location.
Brown-Forman will use Toast! Network to advertise a variety of brands over the next 12 months. Toast! Magazine will feature the brands in advertorials, product spotlights, recipes, and branded merchandise offers.
“As marketers, our ultimate goal is to talk directly to the consumer, and that is just what the Toast! Network will allow us to do, in partnership with retail outlets. Toast! will build consumer loyalty for our brands and increase the frequency and the amount of their retail purchases. That’s a win-win outcome for all of us,” said Bolla brand manager Gervasio Cubenas.
Brown-Forman has signed its first Southern Hemisphere wine....
Brown-Forman has announced the next step in its succession plan....
US wine and spirits group, Brown-Forman, has announced a quarterly cash dividend of 24.50 cents per share on Class A and Class B Common Stock, following a board meeting....
Brown-Forman has reported earnings growth of 21% for its fiscal year to 30 April....
The US wines and spirits company, Brown-Forman, has launched its vodka brand, Finlandia, in India. Along with the core brand, three flavoured versions of Finlandia are also to be made available on the...
A bidding war for Allied Domecq looks more likely after Constellation Brands confirmed yesterday that it has approached the Bristol-based spirits company about launching a bid to rival that of Pernod ...
The likelihood of Pernod Ricard remaining the sole bidder for Allied Domecq has reduced over the last two days....
A host of drinks companies spent the weekend mulling over whether to launch counter-bids for Allied Domecq, according to press reports over the last few days....
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets