US: Brown-Forman set to pay quarterly dividend
Brown-Forman has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The company said late yesterday (24 January) that it will pay a regular quarterly cash dividend of US$0.35 per share on its class A and class B common stock. Payment will be made on 2 April to stockholders of record on 5 March.
Last month, Brown-Forman posted a 4% lift in net profits for the six months to the end of October, driven by key brands Jack Daniel's, Finlandia and El Jimador.
New Zealand Winegrowers' director for Europe, David Cox, has left the group to "pursue other interests and projects", the body announced today (16 July). ...
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials