Brown-Forman rolls out Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire across US
Tennessee Fire was first launched in April last year
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire is set to go nation-wide in the US.
The cinnamon-flavoured Tennessee whiskey, also known as "Jack Fire", will be available in all 50 US states from this month following a limited rollout last year, owner Brown-Forman said. “We hope that our many friends around the country will enjoy this new offering,” said Phil Epps, the firm's group brand director for Jack Daniel's.
Tennessee Fire was initially launched in Oregon, Pennsylvania and Tennessee last April. The launch was later expanded to Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, South Carolina and Texas.
The spirit is priced in line with Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, another Jack Daniel's extension that is now available in international markets.
It is late afternoon on what has been a long day. But, Mark Reynier, formerly the head of Bruichladdich and now founder of Renegade Spirits, still has the energy to vent his grievances over the Irish ...
Having shared their thoughts on what trends will shape the spirits category in 2016, Euromonitor considers the corporate side of the segment, Senior alcoholic drinks analyst Jeremy Cunnington forecast...
Marijuana looks set to steal market share from alcoholic beverages, as more US states make the drug legal. ...
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Irish whisky exports forecast to double by 2020
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits