US: Brown-Forman revamps high-end version of Herradura Tequila
Click through to view the updated version
Brown-Forman has revamped the bottle and packaging for the Extra Añejo Selección Suprema version of its Tequlia brand Herradura.
The new package features an earth-tone box with a bi-fold opening, bearing the brand’s horseshoe icon on the bottom right panel. The re-designed bottle featurues a copper finish metal die cast horseshoe, a copper neck band, a brand mark update, and an authenticating strip label signed by Master Distiller, Maria Teresa Lara.
“The refinements are meant to better reflect the quality and sophistication of the Tequila within and align the packaging with the rest of the Herradura brand family,” said Valdemar Cantu, Herradura’s brand manager.
Brown-Forman acquired Tequila producer Casa Herradura in 2007, paying US$776m.
In this month's management briefing, Ben Cooper looks at the alcoholic drinks industry's attempts to reduce alcohol harm and promote responsible consumption. Part one of this four-part briefing consid...
In the second part of this analysis of the European Union's review of its strategy to combat alcohol harm across the region, EurActiv details the issues that have to be considered....
Brown-Forman has unveiled the first TV campaign for its Gentleman Jack Rare Tennessee Whiskey since the brand was launched in 1988....
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1