UK: Brown-Forman relaunches Jack Daniel's Sinatra variant in UK
The Jack Daniel's variant will be re-launched in the UK next month
Sinatra Select, first launched in the UK last September, will be returning to limited on-trade and off-trade locations next month. The 45% abv Tennesee whiskey will retail for GBP150 (US$251) in Selfridges and The Whisky Shop, and will be offered at The Savoy, Italian restaurant Santini and The Punch Room bar.
The variant is described as having a “bold oak flavour, rich amber colour and exceptionally smooth vanilla finish”. It has also been made available in the US, Germany, France, Russia, Poland, Mexico, and Australia on a limited basis. The variant was previously only available in Travel Retail.
Last month, Brown-Forman opened a new cooperage in Alabama for Jack Daniel's to keep pace with global demand for the brand.
Late yesterday, Brown-Forman announced its entry into the Irish whiskey category through the purchase of Slane Castle Irish Whiskey Ltd...
Jack Daniel's Single Barrel Barrel Proof is part of the Single Barrel Collection and it is the brand's first-ever barrel strength offering....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Beam Suntory workers end Jim Beam strike
- Boston Beer Co outlines Samuel Adams innovation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends