UK: Brown-Forman relaunches Jack Daniel's Sinatra variant in UK
The Jack Daniel's variant will be re-launched in the UK next month
Sinatra Select, first launched in the UK last September, will be returning to limited on-trade and off-trade locations next month. The 45% abv Tennesee whiskey will retail for GBP150 (US$251) in Selfridges and The Whisky Shop, and will be offered at The Savoy, Italian restaurant Santini and The Punch Room bar.
The variant is described as having a “bold oak flavour, rich amber colour and exceptionally smooth vanilla finish”. It has also been made available in the US, Germany, France, Russia, Poland, Mexico, and Australia on a limited basis. The variant was previously only available in Travel Retail.
Last month, Brown-Forman opened a new cooperage in Alabama for Jack Daniel's to keep pace with global demand for the brand.
Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled...
Brown-Forman Içki Ticaret AS aims to increase its sales within spirits by targeting new trends within the category and by engaging new product launches and increasing its marketing activities, especia...
Brown-Forman is among the leading forces in the advancing whiskies category while the iconic Jack Daniel’s brand secures the company an enviable place in the booming bourbon segment. This report exami...
Late yesterday, Brown-Forman announced its entry into the Irish whiskey category through the purchase of Slane Castle Irish Whiskey Ltd...
Analyses of the leading companies in the alcohol industry...
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research