Brown-Forman readies Woodford Reserve Kentucky Derby bottle
Brown-Forman has sponsored the derby for 17 years
Brown-Forman has released another limited-edition Woodford Reserve bottle commemorating its long-running partnership with the Kentucky Derby horse race.
The one-litre bottle will go on sale from next month in the US nation-wide for US$43.99, Brown Forman said last week. It marks Woodford Reserve's 17-year sponsorship of the derby as the official Bourbon, a tie-up that has seen limited-edition bottles released in previous years.
Brown-Forman also sponsors The Woodford Reserve Turf Classic, which runs on Kentucky Derby Day, 2 May.
In the nine months to the end of January, Woodford Reserve’s family of brands saw sales up by 32% on an underlying basis, the company reported earlier this month.
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends