GLOBAL: Brown-Forman prepares new look for Chambord
The new-look Chambord
Brown-Forman has revamped the bottle design for its Chambord black raspberry liqueur brand.
Market research, predominantly with bartenders in the UK and US, has inspired Chambord's new look, said Brown-Forman yesterday (24 June).
The design includes a rounder bottle and a less cluttered design to emphasise the Chambord brand name embossed around the mid-riff.
Brown-Forman is planning a bigger push for the French liqueur brand in the US, its largest market, and in other key markets such as the UK and Australia.
The group acquired Chambord in 2006 for US$251m from Chatam International and its operating subsidiary, Charles Jacquin et Cie.
The new 70cl bottle is available now to trade professionals in the UK, while 20cl and sample bottles will be available to retailers in October in preparation for the brand's key Christmas sales period.
Chambord was first produced in France's Loire Valley in the 17th Century and contains raspberries, Madagascar vanilla, Moroccan citrus peel, honey and XO Cognac.
In this, the final part of just-drinks' review of 2010, Olly Wehring takes a look at what made the wine headlines this year....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are just-drinks' ten favourite quotes in 2010....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Wild Geese gets Australian nod in Pernod legal row
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends