US: Brown-Forman outlines dividend payment
Brown-Forman has confirmed details of its next quarterly dividend.
The US wine and spirits group said yesterday (25 January) that a regular cash dividend of US$0.3025 will be paid per share of class A and class B common stock.
The payment will be made on 1 April to shareholder of record on 6 March.
Late last year, Brown-Forman posted double-digit growth in earnings per share for its second quarter, which came in at US$1.00 - a 10% rise on the same period a year earlier. Revenues were also up by the same 10%.
Established as the dominant force in its domestic wines and spirits market and as an exporter to other African countries, South African group Distell is now aiming to raise its profile in global marke...
The Swedish spirits producer V&S Group is up for sale and, with the global premium vodka brand Absolut as its prime asset, has attracted much attention from major international players. Jeremy Cunning...
Double digit growth of the company's leading spirits brands helped Brown-Forman Corporation report record earnings for its full year....
Fetzer Vineyards has joined up with the Big Chill Festival to promote its green message in the UK....
Brown-Forman has unveiled a flavour extension for its Finlandia Vodka brand in the UK....
Brown-Forman has confirmed details of its next quarterly dividend....
Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands (BBFB) is launching the premium Tequila brand Cazadores in the UK on-trade this month....
US wine and spirits group Brown-Forman has announced that its chief winery officer Steve Dorfman is to step down from his position, after 25 years' service....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report