US: Brown-Forman names Asia Pacific chief
Brown-Forman appoints Asia Pacific chief
Brown-Forman has promoted its MD of North Asia, Michael McShane, to the position of MD for Asia Pacific.
McShane, who will take up his post in Hong Kong on 1 February, replaces Stuart Beck, who is to retire from Brown-Forman in May, the Jack Daniel whiskey distiller said today (12 January).
Prior to becoming MD of Brown-Forman's North Asia division, McShane has served as the company's MD and finance director in Australia and New Zealand. He joined the group in 1999.
“Michael has been a key member of Stuart’s regional leadership team for the past ten years, which now enables an extremely effective leadership transition in this important region,” said Mark McCallum, Brown Forman’s chief operating officer.
He credited Beck with helping to build the drinks firm's Asia operations from scratch. Beck has been with the company for 24 years and has spent 16 of those in Asia.
Brown-Forman's Asia Pacific business includes Australia and New Zealand.
Pura Vida Tequila Company has appointed a chief for its Latin America operations....
PepsiCo has held on to the top spot in a chart of commercial sponsorship spenders in the US in 2010....
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team