US: Brown-Forman names Asia Pacific chief
Brown-Forman appoints Asia Pacific chief
Brown-Forman has promoted its MD of North Asia, Michael McShane, to the position of MD for Asia Pacific.
McShane, who will take up his post in Hong Kong on 1 February, replaces Stuart Beck, who is to retire from Brown-Forman in May, the Jack Daniel whiskey distiller said today (12 January).
Prior to becoming MD of Brown-Forman's North Asia division, McShane has served as the company's MD and finance director in Australia and New Zealand. He joined the group in 1999.
“Michael has been a key member of Stuart’s regional leadership team for the past ten years, which now enables an extremely effective leadership transition in this important region,” said Mark McCallum, Brown Forman’s chief operating officer.
He credited Beck with helping to build the drinks firm's Asia operations from scratch. Beck has been with the company for 24 years and has spent 16 of those in Asia.
Brown-Forman's Asia Pacific business includes Australia and New Zealand.
Pura Vida Tequila Company has appointed a chief for its Latin America operations....
PepsiCo has held on to the top spot in a chart of commercial sponsorship spenders in the US in 2010....
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits