US: Brown-Forman makes Union Illinois partner
The US wine and spirit producer Brown-Forman has appointed Union Beverage Company as its distributor partner in Illinois.
"We are extremely pleased that Brown-Forman has chosen Union as the distributor partner for its spirits brands in Illinois," said Glazer's CEO Barkley Stuart. "This is another positive step in our efforts to grow Union's presence in the important Illinois market."
"This is a great opportunity to enhance our Midwest strategic partnership with Brown-Forman," said Glazer's Midwest region president Keith Petrauskas. "We are confident that we will realize the tremendous upside of the Brown- Forman spirits portfolio."
"Securing the Brown-Forman spirits business will be instrumental in making Illinois a successful market for our company," said National Wine and Spirits chairman Jim LaCrosse.
Brown-Forman has signed its first Southern Hemisphere wine....
Brown-Forman has announced the next step in its succession plan....
US wine and spirits group, Brown-Forman, has announced a quarterly cash dividend of 24.50 cents per share on Class A and Class B Common Stock, following a board meeting....
Brown-Forman has reported earnings growth of 21% for its fiscal year to 30 April....
The US wines and spirits company, Brown-Forman, has launched its vodka brand, Finlandia, in India. Along with the core brand, three flavoured versions of Finlandia are also to be made available on the...
A bidding war for Allied Domecq looks more likely after Constellation Brands confirmed yesterday that it has approached the Bristol-based spirits company about launching a bid to rival that of Pernod ...
The likelihood of Pernod Ricard remaining the sole bidder for Allied Domecq has reduced over the last two days....
A host of drinks companies spent the weekend mulling over whether to launch counter-bids for Allied Domecq, according to press reports over the last few days....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Tsingtao Brewery issues profits warning
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends