GLOBAL: Brown Forman launches SoCo nightlife curriculum
Brown Forman has launched a website for Southern Comfort consumers to gain and share nightlife experiences with friends and encourage a responsible drinking message.
The company said today (28 August) that it has teamed up with Maxim.com, Pandora and Drink of the Week to provide a curriculum for visitors to enrol in courses detailing how to enjoy nightlife events, drinks and activities.
Users will be able to earn credits and music downloads through various forms of course interaction, SoCo will be giving away a total of 50,000 downloads, said the company.
SoCo national brand director Ken Rose said: "The SoCo Night Institute allows the brand to interact with consumers about responsibility in an engaging, relevant format, while providing a forum for peers to learn about it from one another. It is part of SoCo's continuing efforts to remind friends to have a responsible night out together."
Maxim.com vice president of sales Steven Rosenblatt added: "We're excited to help Southern Comfort launch the SoCo Night Institute. Maxim.com knows the priority of the night and guys trust we won't let them down when it comes to having a great time with their friends."
The site will be located at www.soconightinstitute.com
Brown-Forman has reported a healthy lift in operatng profit for its third quarter, thanks in part to its purchase of Casa Herrdura....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends