US: Brown-Forman launches limited Woodford Reserve bottle for Kentucky Derby
Click through to view an image of the bottle
Brown-Forman is releasing a limited-edition bottle design for it Woodford Reserve Bourbon brand to mark its long-running association with the Kentucky Derby.
The commemorative one-litre bottle is being launched nationwide in the US this month with an SRP of $43.99, the company said today (6 March). The bottle art, designed by Louisville artist David Schuster, is called ‘The 4(th) Turn’ and features the horses and jockeys racing down the final stretch and last turn of the famous horse race.
Woodford Reserve has been the "official" Bourbon of the Kentucky Derby for the past 16 years.
Yesterday, Brown-Forman said the Woodford Reserve portfolio had seen a net sales gain of 27% in the nine-months to the end of January, as it reported group results.
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- English Gin Breaks Away From its Core Markets
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- SABMiller announces management reshuffle
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Wine in the United Kingdom