AUS: Brown-Forman launches Jack Daniel's Honey in Australia
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey is being launched in Australia
The company confirmed on Friday (22 June) that it is launching in Australia this month and will be available in 5cl, 70cl and 1-litre bottle sizes starting at RRP AUS$45.00 (US$45). It will also be available in the on-trade.
"We think our Australian friends will be pleasantly surprised with the new offering," said Jack Daniel’s master taster Jeff Norman.
Earlier this month, Don Berg, Brown-Forman's CFO, said that the honey variant had sold "over 400,000 cases" in its first year in the US and still has a "long way to go". He also cited South Africa, Poland and Korea as regions the company is focussing on with the brand.
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read interviews on just-drinks in 2012....
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research