AUS: Brown-Forman launches Jack Daniel's Honey in Australia
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey is being launched in Australia
The company confirmed on Friday (22 June) that it is launching in Australia this month and will be available in 5cl, 70cl and 1-litre bottle sizes starting at RRP AUS$45.00 (US$45). It will also be available in the on-trade.
"We think our Australian friends will be pleasantly surprised with the new offering," said Jack Daniel’s master taster Jeff Norman.
Earlier this month, Don Berg, Brown-Forman's CFO, said that the honey variant had sold "over 400,000 cases" in its first year in the US and still has a "long way to go". He also cited South Africa, Poland and Korea as regions the company is focussing on with the brand.
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read interviews on just-drinks in 2012....
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Crimson Wine Group appoints new CEO
- India's Kerala state to ease alcohol restrictions