US: Brown-Forman launches Finlandia ‘tree’ promo
In partnership with environmental company Trees for the Future, the promotion will kick off in September and run through to November, the company announced today (4 September).
Consumers who purchase a 'tagged' bottle can donate the tree in someone's name by visiting www.finlandia.com/treedonation and redeeming the bottle via a code on the tag.
"We are pleased to partner with Trees for the Future on this initiative," said Nick Nelson, US brand manager for Finlandia Vodka. "We do our best to find ways to reduce our environmental footprint and this partnership allows all of us to give back to nature."
Brown-Forman this week posted a strong rise in profits for its first fiscal quarter, despite a slip in sales for the period. The company saw net profits for the three months to the end of July climbed by 38% on the corresponding quarter a year ago, to come in at US$121.4m.
Jack Daniel's whiskey owner Brown-Forman lifted its full-year profits guidance on Tuesday (8 December), exceeding expectations and moving analysts to raise their fair value estimate on the firm. Miche...
As the decade draws to a close and just-drinks reflects on its first ten years of publication, our editorial team picks the ten stories that defined the noughties for the drinks industry and shaped ou...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets