US: Brown-Forman launches El Jimador online platforms
Brown-Forman has launched a number of interactive online platforms for its El Jimador Tequila brand.
The platforms, available at www.eljimador.com and www.facebook.com/eljimador, provide visitors with "the most up-to-date information" on Tequila recipes, as well as "happenings and party planning tips," the company said today (23 October).
"With the new site, we wanted to ensure it was true to the brand by being friendly, approachable and social," said Luis Guy Ricaud, interactive marketing manager for Casa Herradura Tequilas.
"We wanted to impart to our fans, old and new, through our iconic black and white graphics the story of the Jimadores, the men who harvest the agaves, our history and our process."
"We look forward to bringing many more tools and applications to the Web site and Facebook page as we continue our effort to engage current and future El Jimador consumers."
A new Facebook page offers photos, cocktail recipes, news coverage and feature stories, as well as invitations to El Jimador-sponsored events.
Earlier this month, Brown-Forman updated the packaging of the Añejo variant of its Tequila El Jimador portfolio in the US.
The company, which acquired the producer of Tequila El Jimador, Casa Herradura, three years ago for US$876m, said that the new look will help align Añejo with the Blanco and Reposado variants.
Brown-Forman has lined up a packaging revamp for its Southern Comfort spirits brand....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Boom time for soft drinks in West Europe?
- Patron's lesson for the broader spirits sector
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Rum "yet to maximise" GTR potential - Bacardi
- Diageo names Javier Ferran as new chairman
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends