US: Brown-Forman launches El Jimador online platforms
Brown-Forman has launched a number of interactive online platforms for its El Jimador Tequila brand.
The platforms, available at www.eljimador.com and www.facebook.com/eljimador, provide visitors with "the most up-to-date information" on Tequila recipes, as well as "happenings and party planning tips," the company said today (23 October).
"With the new site, we wanted to ensure it was true to the brand by being friendly, approachable and social," said Luis Guy Ricaud, interactive marketing manager for Casa Herradura Tequilas.
"We wanted to impart to our fans, old and new, through our iconic black and white graphics the story of the Jimadores, the men who harvest the agaves, our history and our process."
"We look forward to bringing many more tools and applications to the Web site and Facebook page as we continue our effort to engage current and future El Jimador consumers."
A new Facebook page offers photos, cocktail recipes, news coverage and feature stories, as well as invitations to El Jimador-sponsored events.
Earlier this month, Brown-Forman updated the packaging of the Añejo variant of its Tequila El Jimador portfolio in the US.
The company, which acquired the producer of Tequila El Jimador, Casa Herradura, three years ago for US$876m, said that the new look will help align Añejo with the Blanco and Reposado variants.
Brown-Forman has lined up a packaging revamp for its Southern Comfort spirits brand....
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch