US: Brown-Forman hits the beach with Southern Comfort ad
Southern Comfort's latest ad features a man walking down a beach
The spot, entitled 'Beach', will launch on YouTube and the brand's Facebook page today (1 Aug) before hitting US screens on Sunday in a nation-wide campaign. The television ad, which can be seen below, will run for two weeks.
Southern Comfort said the ad celebrates the “awesome attitude of people who are completely comfortable with themselves”.
The ad is the first from Southern Comfort's new design partners Wieden+Kennedy New York.
In June, Brown-Forman announced a 10% drop in FY net profits.
While there has been huge focus in the spirits sector on emerging markets in recent years, a new report from Euromonitor International suggests prioritising development in these up-and-coming regions ...
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- This week in spirits & wine
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts