US: Brown-Forman hits the beach with Southern Comfort ad
Southern Comfort's latest ad features a man walking down a beach
The spot, entitled 'Beach', will launch on YouTube and the brand's Facebook page today (1 Aug) before hitting US screens on Sunday in a nation-wide campaign. The television ad, which can be seen below, will run for two weeks.
Southern Comfort said the ad celebrates the “awesome attitude of people who are completely comfortable with themselves”.
The ad is the first from Southern Comfort's new design partners Wieden+Kennedy New York.
In June, Brown-Forman announced a 10% drop in FY net profits.
While there has been huge focus in the spirits sector on emerging markets in recent years, a new report from Euromonitor International suggests prioritising development in these up-and-coming regions ...
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends