US: Brown-Forman hits the beach with Southern Comfort ad
Southern Comfort's latest ad features a man walking down a beach
The spot, entitled 'Beach', will launch on YouTube and the brand's Facebook page today (1 Aug) before hitting US screens on Sunday in a nation-wide campaign. The television ad, which can be seen below, will run for two weeks.
Southern Comfort said the ad celebrates the “awesome attitude of people who are completely comfortable with themselves”.
The ad is the first from Southern Comfort's new design partners Wieden+Kennedy New York.
In June, Brown-Forman announced a 10% drop in FY net profits.
While there has been huge focus in the spirits sector on emerging markets in recent years, a new report from Euromonitor International suggests prioritising development in these up-and-coming regions ...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report