US: Brown-Forman hits the beach with Southern Comfort ad
Southern Comfort's latest ad features a man walking down a beach
The spot, entitled 'Beach', will launch on YouTube and the brand's Facebook page today (1 Aug) before hitting US screens on Sunday in a nation-wide campaign. The television ad, which can be seen below, will run for two weeks.
Southern Comfort said the ad celebrates the “awesome attitude of people who are completely comfortable with themselves”.
The ad is the first from Southern Comfort's new design partners Wieden+Kennedy New York.
In June, Brown-Forman announced a 10% drop in FY net profits.
While there has been huge focus in the spirits sector on emerging markets in recent years, a new report from Euromonitor International suggests prioritising development in these up-and-coming regions ...
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research