US: Brown-Forman hits the beach with Southern Comfort ad
Southern Comfort's latest ad features a man walking down a beach
The spot, entitled 'Beach', will launch on YouTube and the brand's Facebook page today (1 Aug) before hitting US screens on Sunday in a nation-wide campaign. The television ad, which can be seen below, will run for two weeks.
Southern Comfort said the ad celebrates the “awesome attitude of people who are completely comfortable with themselves”.
The ad is the first from Southern Comfort's new design partners Wieden+Kennedy New York.
In June, Brown-Forman announced a 10% drop in FY net profits.
While there has been huge focus in the spirits sector on emerging markets in recent years, a new report from Euromonitor International suggests prioritising development in these up-and-coming regions ...
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future