US: Brown-Forman hits out at tax plans
Testifying before the Kentucky House Appropriations and Revenue Committee in Frankfort yesterday, TJ Graven, director of investor relations for Louisville-based Brown-Forman Corporation, criticized the Governor's Alcohol Tax Plan as being unfair and detrimental to the economic competitiveness of Kentucky.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO