INDIA: Brown-Forman eyes India for Bonterra launch - report
Brown-Forman is looking to launch its Bonterra wine brand in the Indian market, according to local reports.
The Economic Times of India today (12 October) quoted area director Amrit Kiran as saying that the company is working with some hotels to include the organic wine on their menus following "increasing interest" in such wines.
The report added that the US wines and spirits company is looking at pricing Bonterra in India below its global level.
Sweden's Finance Ministry has confirmed that an official close to the planned privatisation of V&S Group has resigned....
Oeneo Closures USA has appointed a managing director....
Brown-Forman has announced that its vice chairman, general counsel and secretary Michael B. Crutcher is to retire....
Brown-Forman's board of directors has approved a cash distribution of approximately US$205m to shareholders....
Jack Daniel's owner Brown-Forman Corporation has reported a slip in its earnings per share for the third quarter, down 8% compared to the same period last year to US$0.90....
Bacardi has publicly registered its interest in buying V&S Group, the owner of Absolut vodka....
Wine and spirits group Brown-Forman has unveiled its new board line-up....
Brown-Forman has updated the look of its Gentleman Jack Rare Tennessee Whiskey....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends