UK: Brown-Forman extends Southern Comfort push to UK
Southern Comfort launched the TV ad in the US last month
The 60-second TV spot, which can be seen below, launches in November and will run, along with shorter versions, until Christmas, the company said yesterday (26 September). Radio promotions will also play on UK stations, the company said.
Southern Comfort UK marketing manager Gwen Ridsdale said: “The campaign is our most significant ATL (above-the-line) investment in five years and is set to put the brand front of mind in the run up to the festive period.”
No financial details of the campaign were disclosed.
The spot was launched in the US last month and gave “a positive uplift in sales”, Southern Comfort said.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014