UK: Brown-Forman extends Southern Comfort push to UK
Southern Comfort launched the TV ad in the US last month
The 60-second TV spot, which can be seen below, launches in November and will run, along with shorter versions, until Christmas, the company said yesterday (26 September). Radio promotions will also play on UK stations, the company said.
Southern Comfort UK marketing manager Gwen Ridsdale said: “The campaign is our most significant ATL (above-the-line) investment in five years and is set to put the brand front of mind in the run up to the festive period.”
No financial details of the campaign were disclosed.
The spot was launched in the US last month and gave “a positive uplift in sales”, Southern Comfort said.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"