UK: Brown-Forman extends Southern Comfort push to UK
Southern Comfort launched the TV ad in the US last month
The 60-second TV spot, which can be seen below, launches in November and will run, along with shorter versions, until Christmas, the company said yesterday (26 September). Radio promotions will also play on UK stations, the company said.
Southern Comfort UK marketing manager Gwen Ridsdale said: “The campaign is our most significant ATL (above-the-line) investment in five years and is set to put the brand front of mind in the run up to the festive period.”
No financial details of the campaign were disclosed.
The spot was launched in the US last month and gave “a positive uplift in sales”, Southern Comfort said.
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- Brown-Forman Q1 2017 results - Preview
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- US on-premise at "new normal" - research
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review