UK: Brown-Forman extends Southern Comfort push to UK
Southern Comfort launched the TV ad in the US last month
The 60-second TV spot, which can be seen below, launches in November and will run, along with shorter versions, until Christmas, the company said yesterday (26 September). Radio promotions will also play on UK stations, the company said.
Southern Comfort UK marketing manager Gwen Ridsdale said: “The campaign is our most significant ATL (above-the-line) investment in five years and is set to put the brand front of mind in the run up to the festive period.”
No financial details of the campaign were disclosed.
The spot was launched in the US last month and gave “a positive uplift in sales”, Southern Comfort said.
This is the second edition of our popular ranking of the world's leading spirits brands....
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites