AUS: Brown-Forman expands Southern Comfort TV campaign
Southern Comfort is also on TV in the US and UK
The new ad, which can be viewed here, first aired on Sunday (4 November) and includes 30-second and 60-second versions, Southern Comfort Australia said yesterday. The ad will be on heaviest rotation this month and in January, and will also run in cinema, digital and social media, it said.
The ad was wholly created in Australia, Southern Comfort said.
The rollout follows another 'Whatever's Comfortable' ad launched in the US and the UK earlier this year.
A spokesperson for Brown-Forman told just-drinks the global campaign is largest media buy in Souther Comfort's history and is more than double last year’s spend. It is also more than the last three fiscal years combined.
In this month's management briefing, Ben Cooper looks at the alcoholic drinks industry's attempts to reduce alcohol harm and promote responsible consumption. Part one of this four-part briefing consid...
In the second part of this analysis of the European Union's review of its strategy to combat alcohol harm across the region, EurActiv details the issues that have to be considered....
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research