AUS: Brown-Forman expands Southern Comfort TV campaign
Southern Comfort is also on TV in the US and UK
The new ad, which can be viewed here, first aired on Sunday (4 November) and includes 30-second and 60-second versions, Southern Comfort Australia said yesterday. The ad will be on heaviest rotation this month and in January, and will also run in cinema, digital and social media, it said.
The ad was wholly created in Australia, Southern Comfort said.
The rollout follows another 'Whatever's Comfortable' ad launched in the US and the UK earlier this year.
A spokesperson for Brown-Forman told just-drinks the global campaign is largest media buy in Souther Comfort's history and is more than double last year’s spend. It is also more than the last three fiscal years combined.
In this month's management briefing, Ben Cooper looks at the alcoholic drinks industry's attempts to reduce alcohol harm and promote responsible consumption. Part one of this four-part briefing consid...
This is the second edition of our popular ranking of the world's leading spirits brands....
In the second part of this analysis of the European Union's review of its strategy to combat alcohol harm across the region, EurActiv details the issues that have to be considered....
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites