AUS: Brown-Forman expands Southern Comfort TV campaign
Southern Comfort is also on TV in the US and UK
The new ad, which can be viewed here, first aired on Sunday (4 November) and includes 30-second and 60-second versions, Southern Comfort Australia said yesterday. The ad will be on heaviest rotation this month and in January, and will also run in cinema, digital and social media, it said.
The ad was wholly created in Australia, Southern Comfort said.
The rollout follows another 'Whatever's Comfortable' ad launched in the US and the UK earlier this year.
A spokesperson for Brown-Forman told just-drinks the global campaign is largest media buy in Souther Comfort's history and is more than double last year’s spend. It is also more than the last three fiscal years combined.
In this month's management briefing, Ben Cooper looks at the alcoholic drinks industry's attempts to reduce alcohol harm and promote responsible consumption. Part one of this four-part briefing consid...
In the second part of this analysis of the European Union's review of its strategy to combat alcohol harm across the region, EurActiv details the issues that have to be considered....
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research