AUS: Brown-Forman expands Southern Comfort TV campaign
Southern Comfort is also on TV in the US and UK
The new ad, which can be viewed here, first aired on Sunday (4 November) and includes 30-second and 60-second versions, Southern Comfort Australia said yesterday. The ad will be on heaviest rotation this month and in January, and will also run in cinema, digital and social media, it said.
The ad was wholly created in Australia, Southern Comfort said.
The rollout follows another 'Whatever's Comfortable' ad launched in the US and the UK earlier this year.
A spokesperson for Brown-Forman told just-drinks the global campaign is largest media buy in Souther Comfort's history and is more than double last year’s spend. It is also more than the last three fiscal years combined.
In this month's management briefing, Ben Cooper looks at the alcoholic drinks industry's attempts to reduce alcohol harm and promote responsible consumption. Part one of this four-part briefing consid...
In the second part of this analysis of the European Union's review of its strategy to combat alcohol harm across the region, EurActiv details the issues that have to be considered....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Newcastle Brown Ale to lose caramel colouring
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages