TRAVEL RETAIL: Brown-Forman expands sales team
Brown-Forman has expanded its travel-retail sales team due to growing sales in the distribution channel.
The Jack Daniel's distillers has created three new sales roles. Nick Mogford becomes travel retail director for Europe, the Middle East and Africa, while Barbara Burdina has been appointed area manager for central and Eastern Europe.
Hong Kong-based Michael Goh has been named as travel retail manager for North Asia. Goh was previously an agent for Brown-Forman in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau, but will now take on the extra responsibilities of China and Mongolia.
In addition, the role of Brown-Forman director of travel retail in the Americas Monte Wilson has been expanded to include key travel-retail accounts worldwide. Wilson is relocating from South Florida to the company’s headquarters in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- How Modern Marketing Compounds My Twitter Shame
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- China to axe duty on Australian wine
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls out of LWF 2015
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research