TRAVEL RETAIL: Brown-Forman expands sales team
Brown-Forman has expanded its travel-retail sales team due to growing sales in the distribution channel.
The Jack Daniel's distillers has created three new sales roles. Nick Mogford becomes travel retail director for Europe, the Middle East and Africa, while Barbara Burdina has been appointed area manager for central and Eastern Europe.
Hong Kong-based Michael Goh has been named as travel retail manager for North Asia. Goh was previously an agent for Brown-Forman in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau, but will now take on the extra responsibilities of China and Mongolia.
In addition, the role of Brown-Forman director of travel retail in the Americas Monte Wilson has been expanded to include key travel-retail accounts worldwide. Wilson is relocating from South Florida to the company’s headquarters in Louisville, Kentucky.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Category Innovations - Scotch Whisky VII
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China