US: Brown-Forman declares quarterly dividend
Brown-Forman readies dividend
Brown-Forman has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The US-based spirits and wine firm, which last month lifted its full-year profits guidance after reporting a rise in earnings for the first half of its fiscal year, announced the dividend payout yesterday (28 January).
A regular quarterly cash dividend of US$0.30 per share on its class A and class B common stock will be paid on 1 April to stockholders of record on 8 March.
Brown-Forman's shares will open later today on the New York Stock Exchange at $53.74.
According to the US Department of Agriculture (USDA), about 70% of the 2.5bn litres of fruit and vegetable juices sold in Mexico in 2009 were produced domestically. Mexico exported US$266.99m worth of...
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban