US: Brown-Forman declares quarterly cash dividend
Brown-Forman has declared its regular quarterly cash dividend.
The board of directors for the company said today (23 January) that it will supply a cash dividend of US$0.34 per share on Class A and Class B Common Stock.
Stockholders of record on 5 March will receive the cash dividend on 1 April.
The burgeoning market for ultra-premium offerings, particularly in the US, has provided the Tequila category with high-value growth, allowing it to move on from its 'shooter and slammer' image of old....
This week InBev and Anheuser continue to keep the pages ticking over on just-drinks. Amongst the other stories at the top of the most read pages were reports on C&C, an interview with Carlsberg's CEO ...
Brown-Forman has dissolved its European wine marketing team as part of a major restructuring....
Judge & Dolph, LLC president Rockwell Wirtz has closed a deal that creates the leading spirit, wine and malt beverage distributor in Illinois....
Brown-Forman has had its coverage rating raised by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services....
Remy Cointreau USA has appointed Xavier Desaulles as senior vice president - sales strategy. In this role, he will be charged with organising Remy Cointreau USA's wholesaler network and implementing t...
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Brown-Forman is to hold a six-month long celebration of the 75th anniversary of the end of prohibition....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends