US: Brown-Forman declares quarterly cash dividend
Brown-Forman will pay US$0.30 per share
Brown-Forman has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The US-based wine and spirits company said yesterday (27 May) that it plans to pay a regular quarterly cash dividend of US$0.30 per share on its Class A and Class B Common Stock.
Payment will be made on 1 July to stockholders of record on 7 June.
Earlier this year, Brown-Forman posted a lift in net profits for the first nine months of its current financial year, despite flat sales.
Brown-Forman has lined up a television advertising push in the US for the lime-flavoured RTD variant of its Southern Comfort brand....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research