US: Brown-Forman declares dividend
Brown-Forman will release FY figures next month
Brown-Forman has announced the details of its latest dividend payment.
The company, which posted a 4% rise in H1 net profits in December, said late yesterday (24 May) that its board has declared a quarterly dividend of US$0.35 per share on its common stock.
Brown-Forman said the payment would be made on 2 July to shareholders of record on 6 June.
The firm will issue its fourth-quarter and full-year numbers on 6 June.
Of course, we all knew it was going to happen. Didn't we? Since almost exactly four years ago, when United Spirits and Diageo confirmed that they were discussing a partnership in India, it was alwa...
UK drinks distributor Waverley TBS collapsed owing creditors in the trade GBP40.5m (US$63.5m), according to the company's administrators. ...
Travel Retail distributor World of Patria International has announced that one of its directors will leave the company at the end of this month. ...
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets