US: Brown-Forman declares dividend
Brown-Forman will release FY figures next month
Brown-Forman has announced the details of its latest dividend payment.
The company, which posted a 4% rise in H1 net profits in December, said late yesterday (24 May) that its board has declared a quarterly dividend of US$0.35 per share on its common stock.
Brown-Forman said the payment would be made on 2 July to shareholders of record on 6 June.
The firm will issue its fourth-quarter and full-year numbers on 6 June.
Of course, we all knew it was going to happen. Didn't we? Since almost exactly four years ago, when United Spirits and Diageo confirmed that they were discussing a partnership in India, it was alwa...
UK drinks distributor Waverley TBS collapsed owing creditors in the trade GBP40.5m (US$63.5m), according to the company's administrators. ...
Travel Retail distributor World of Patria International has announced that one of its directors will leave the company at the end of this month. ...
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends