US: Brown-Forman declares dividend payment
Brown-Forman has confirmed details of its next quarterly dividend.
The US wine and spirits group said yesterday (26 July) that a regular cash dividend of US$0.3025 will be paid per share of class A and class B common stock.
The payment will be made on 1 October to shareholders of record on 4 September.
Last month, Brown-Forman posted record earnings for its full year. While fiscal 2007 revenues and gross profit were up 16% and 13%, respectively, earnings per share from continuing operations reached US$3.22. Diluted earnings per share from continuing operations for the full year were up 1% on a reported basis and 11% on an underlying basis.
Brown-Forman has declared its regular quarterly cash dividend....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Brown-Forman has moved to clarify the recent announcement that it is terminating two marketing agreements in the US....
Brown-Forman has confirmed the termination of two marketing agreements in the US. The company said yesterday (7 January) that its collaborations with Wray & Nephew and Distell Group in the country are...
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future