US: Brown-Forman declares cash dividend
Brown-Forman will make its next dividend payment next month
Brown-Forman has confirmed details of its next dividend payment.
The US-company, which released the results for its third quarter in March, said earlier this week that its board has approved a US$0.29-per-share payment on both class A and B common stock. The dividend will be issued on 4 June to shareholders of record on 1 July.
In its latest results, Brown-Forman saw its year-to-date net profits climb by 10% on a 4.6% lift in sales.
Brown-Forman has appointed two more Brown family members to its board of directors as control passes to a new generation....
The 2014 vintage was made from Russian River Valley fruit and it joins Late Harvest Chardonnay and Founders Reserve Legacy Chardonnay under the Winemaker's Reserve umbrella. ...
Pernod Ricard has launched a new blended Scotch whisky into the US that aims to emulate Bourbon's sweeter taste profile....
Brown-Forman is rolling out its Little Black Dress flavoured vodka range to the UK under the brand name LBD....
Bacardi has released a spiced extension of its namesake rum brand....
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends