US: Brown-Forman commissions US$2m Chambord bottle
Brown-Forman has commissioned the production of a US$2m diamond, gold and pearl bottle for its Chambord liqueur brand for the UK market.
Jeweller Donald Edge is to create the bottle to celebrate the launch of Sean Mathias' stage adaptation of Chambord Presents Breakfast at Tiffany's at the Theatre Royal Haymarket in London, the company said today (4 September).
Starring actress Anna Friel and actor Joseph Cross, the preview kicks off on 9 September.
The limited edition 'Chambord by Donald Edge' bottle will feature over 1,100 diamonds, in addition to pear cut diamonds, a square cut emerald diamond, round pearls and eighteen carat yellow gold.
The bottle will be launched at London Fashion Week on 22 September and then displayed on the opening night of Breakfast at Tiffany's in the Chambord bar at the Theatre Royal Haymarket.
An image of the bottle has been embargoed until the launch date.
Brown-Forman this week posted a strong rise in profits for its first fiscal quarter, despite a slip in sales for the period. The company saw net profits for the three months to the end of July climbed by 38% on the corresponding quarter a year ago, to come in at US$121.4m.
Jack Daniel's whiskey owner Brown-Forman lifted its full-year profits guidance on Tuesday (8 December), exceeding expectations and moving analysts to raise their fair value estimate on the firm. Miche...
As the decade draws to a close and just-drinks reflects on its first ten years of publication, our editorial team picks the ten stories that defined the noughties for the drinks industry and shaped ou...
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- just the Answer: Funkin's CEO, Andrew King
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head