US: Brown-Forman buys remaining Tuaca stake
Brown-Forman has agreed to buy the 55% of Distillerie Tuoni e Canepa, the Italian maker of Tuaca liqueur, it didn't already own for an undisclosed sum. Brown-Forman has been distributing Tuaca in the US since 1999 and acquired 45% of the company in 2000. The purchase won't impact Brown-Forman's EPS in fiscal 2003 or fiscal
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range