USA: Brown-Forman Buys an Estate's Class B Common Stock
Brown-Forman Corporation (NYSE: BF.A BF.B) announced today that it has acquired 61,992 shares of its Class B Common Stock from an estate. The purchase price of the shares was $50.91 per share, the average of the closing prices of the stock on August 28 and 29.Brown-Forman Corporation is a diversified producer and marketer of fine quality consumer products, including Jack Daniel's, Canadian Mist, Southern Comfort, Fetzer and Bolla Wines, Korbel California Champagnes, Lenox, Dansk, Gorham tableware and giftware, and Hartmann Luggage.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World