US: Brown-Forman appoints Koval from Starwood for IR role
Brown-Forman has recruited Jason Koval from the Starwood Hotels group to become its director of investor relations.
The US-based company confirmed earlier this week that Koval, who was head of investor relations at Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, will replace Mark Stegeman, who had held the role on an interim basis. Stegeman will continue as assistant treasurer for Brown-Forman.
The switch will take effect from Monday (19 March).
“(Koval) brings a breadth of investor relations and capital markets expertise that will further strengthen Brown-Forman’s relationships with the investment community and help foster appreciation for the company’s long-term strategic focus on creating value for shareholders,” the company said this week.
Prior to joining Starwood in 2006, Koval spent time as an analyst with Invesco, Banc of America Securities and JP Morgan.
Pernod Ricard boasts the most brands in a list of the top 50 international spirits brands in 2011, but Diageo leads the pack once again with Smirnoff topping the tree....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Work begins on Glasgow distillery
- Sapporo’s Sapporo Premium Black - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages