US: Brown-Forman appoints Cross to target sales promotions
Brown-Forman has recruited Jason Cross as its sales promotion group manager in the US for its channel and customer marketing division.
Cross joins the company from G2, a division of Grey Global Group in New York, where he worked on insight-based Shopper Marketing programmes for Heineken USA's main on- and off-trade national accounts. Details of who Cross is replacing in the position were not disclosed, despite just-drinks putting a query in to Brown-Forman.
In his new position, Cross will lead the channel and customer sales promotion team in the development of programming and initiatives. He will work with customer marketing managers, brand sales promotion teams and shopper marketing agencies to “develop programming for our key on- and off-premise channel and retail accounts”, the company said.
Earlier today, Brown-Forman posted a slip in net profits in its third quarter, as sales held steady in the period.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team