US: Brown-Forman appoints Cross to target sales promotions
Brown-Forman has recruited Jason Cross as its sales promotion group manager in the US for its channel and customer marketing division.
Cross joins the company from G2, a division of Grey Global Group in New York, where he worked on insight-based Shopper Marketing programmes for Heineken USA's main on- and off-trade national accounts. Details of who Cross is replacing in the position were not disclosed, despite just-drinks putting a query in to Brown-Forman.
In his new position, Cross will lead the channel and customer sales promotion team in the development of programming and initiatives. He will work with customer marketing managers, brand sales promotion teams and shopper marketing agencies to “develop programming for our key on- and off-premise channel and retail accounts”, the company said.
Earlier today, Brown-Forman posted a slip in net profits in its third quarter, as sales held steady in the period.
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends