US: Brown-Forman appoints Cross to target sales promotions
Brown-Forman has recruited Jason Cross as its sales promotion group manager in the US for its channel and customer marketing division.
Cross joins the company from G2, a division of Grey Global Group in New York, where he worked on insight-based Shopper Marketing programmes for Heineken USA's main on- and off-trade national accounts. Details of who Cross is replacing in the position were not disclosed, despite just-drinks putting a query in to Brown-Forman.
In his new position, Cross will lead the channel and customer sales promotion team in the development of programming and initiatives. He will work with customer marketing managers, brand sales promotion teams and shopper marketing agencies to “develop programming for our key on- and off-premise channel and retail accounts”, the company said.
Earlier today, Brown-Forman posted a slip in net profits in its third quarter, as sales held steady in the period.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Diageo gets 2016 off to a strong start - Analysis
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- The US is "the first place I look" - Diageo CEO
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research