US/CHINA: Brown-Forman appoints China MD
Brown-Forman appoints first China MD
Brown-Forman has appointed John Accardo as its first managing director for China.
Accardo, who has been with Brown-Forman since 1996, took up the newly-created role on 1 May. He has most recently served as director of regional strategy for Asia Pacific, said the Jack Daniel's distiller late last week.
Prior to joining Brown-Forman, Accardo worked for Anheuser-Busch and helped the brewer to plan its launch in China.
A new report incorporating the IWSR's spirits rankings and a just-drinks readership survey confirms Johnnie Walker's status as the undisputed global brand leader in the spirits sector but also has som...
The global wine industry remains highly fragmented. In a recent Euromonitor International global briefing, entitled 'How Wine Companies Can Become Global', Jeremy Cunnington looked at why, and whether...
Diageo and Pernod Ricard have dominated an inaugural list of the world's top performing spirits brands....
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite