TURKEY: Brown-Forman appoints Allied Domecq as distributor
US drinks group, Brown-Forman, has announced that Allied Domecq is to take over distribution of its brands, which include Jack Daniel's and Southern Comfort, in Turkey with immediate effect. Allied Domecq takes over from the Turkish company, Yilmat Mumessillik ve Ticaret, which had been distributing Brown-Forman's products in Turkey since 1997.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group