TURKEY: Brown-Forman appoints Allied Domecq as distributor
US drinks group, Brown-Forman, has announced that Allied Domecq is to take over distribution of its brands, which include Jack Daniel's and Southern Comfort, in Turkey with immediate effect. Allied Domecq takes over from the Turkish company, Yilmat Mumessillik ve Ticaret, which had been distributing Brown-Forman's products in Turkey since 1997.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role