US: Brown-Forman aligns Tequila el Jimador packaging
Brown-Forman has updated the packaging of the Añejo variant of its Tequila el Jimador portfolio in the US.
The company, which acquired the producer of Tequila el Jimador, Casa Herradura, three years ago for US$876m, said late last week that the new look will help align Añejo with the Blanco and Reposado variants.
To support the release of the new packaging, the '100% Agave, 100% Real' campaign will continue to run in various markets, with the bilingual campaign set to include television, print, out-of-home, POS and interactive.
"From a branding perspective, it is important for the Tequila el Jimador Añejo package to look similar to the other expressions to align it with the brand in consumers' minds," said Mark Bacon, vice president for Tequilas in North America.
The revamp, which launches this month, will initially be available in California and Texas, before rolling out across the rest of the US by the end of the year.
Diageo is to hold a series of games for consumers in the US in order to promote its Jose Cuervo Tequila brand....
The Patrón Spirits Company has secured a listing for Patrón Tequila onboard the duty-free programme of British Airways' long-haul flights....
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages