US: Bronco Wine Company signs Warren G for Allure push
Bronco Wine Co has signed up hip-hop artist Warren G to promote its Moscato brand Allure in the US.
The musician will be become the face of the brand as it expands in the US market, the California-based group announced yesterday (14 August). The roll-out will be backed by a print, broadcast and social media campaign targeting the “urban demographic”, the Franzia family-owned company said.
“We’re very pleased to be working with Warren G, who has the bright, lively style of our Allure wines, and the same belief in top quality and value,” said Fred Franzia, Bronco's CEO. “I’m impressed by Warren G’s interest in wines and I know we’re going to have a big success.”
The marketing campaign will be run by LA-based Brand Elite.
Earlier this year, it was reported that Bronco's budget Charles Shaw brand, which earnt the nickname 'Two-Buck Chuck', was now being sold for US$2.49 in the US.
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch