SOUTH AFRICA: Bromor Foods Acquires SFW Fruit Juice Brands
Bromor Foods, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cadbury Schweppes South Africa Ltd, has acquired Natural Beverages, from Stellenbosch Farmers' Winery (SFW) for a reported R15m.
Andre Steyn, SFW's director of corporate and industrial affairs is reported to have told local press that the move to sell it's non-alcoholic brands came about after SFW decided to focus on both the international and local alcoholic markets.
SFW intend to retain the Monis trademark for its range of wines.
Effective immediately the sale includes the Natural Beverages' trademarks - Polar Ice, Monis Juices, Monis Classico sparkling grape juice, Matchpoint, Superjuice and Traubisoda.
Companies: Cadbury Schweppes
Cadbury-Schweppes has insisted that the disposal of its European soft drinks businesses is not indicative of a move away from soft drinks, but analysts see the group focusing increasingly on confectio...
Cadbury Schweppes has agreed to sell its European beverages business....
PepsiCo has refused to comment on reports linking the company with a bid for Cadbury Schweppes' soft drink business....
The European arm of drinks group Cadbury Schweppes is expected to be sold next month for around GBP1.1bn ($1.9bn), according to press reports....
UK-based soft drinks to sweets group Cadbury Schweppes has issued a trading update ahead of an investor seminar to be held in Dallas, Texas on 10 and 11 October....
Cadbury Schweppes is moving ever closer to selling off its European soft drinks business, according to German press reports....
Rumours are circling that Cadbury Schweppes' soft drinks business may be merged with Britvic....
Cadbury Schweppes Americas brand Mott's has announced a new line of fortified beverages....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo H1 sales flatline as Q2 improves
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research