AUSTRALIA: BRL/Constellation to expand Blackstone brand and US sales
Australian wine group BRL Hardy and American partner Constellation, with their joint Pacific Wine Partners operation, plan to build up US sales to an annual 5m cases within a five-ten year framework, according to Stephen Millar, BRL Hardy's managing director. Millar was commenting on the announcement of the acquisition of the Californian Blackstone winery for A$290m (US$140m).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk