AUSTRALIA: BRL records record crush
Australian wine group BRL Hardy announced yesterday it crushed its largest vintage ever, 313,600 tonnes in 2002.
This was estimated to be more than 20% of the entire Australian vintage. Chief winemaker Peter Dawson said the quality from both warm and cool growing regions was exceptionally good.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne