AUSTRALIA: BRL Hardy to make new offer to growers
The Victorian and Murray Valley Winegrape Growers Council accused BRL Hardy of unconscionable conduct and made an official complaint to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
The ACCC announced that BRL Hardy has presented a revised position on the issue which is to be outlined to growers at a meeting tomorrow.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign